Vision and Strategy Review
It is not uncommon for a healthcare organization to know it needs a building project, but to be unclear on how best to start…or worse yet, to launch into design services without carefully establishing the groundwork for the project. Just as you would not expect your doctor to prescribe a medication for you without first diagnosing your illness, likewise it is very risky to begin design without first establishing your project’s unique objectives and parameters. It is for this reason that we have developed the Vision and Strategy Review, a necessary first step to establishing the basis of your project.
The Vision and Strategy Review will allow you to identify the requirements, constraints, and potential roadblocks for your project.
- It will minimize your risk of faulty design decisions by laying the proper groundwork up front.
- It will allow you to create the proper foundation for a project, saving money in the long run.
- It will allow you to explore your goals for the project in a structured format.
- It helps us determine if this working relationship is a fit for both parties before fully committing to further design services.
The Vision and Strategy Review is a structured process that includes the following:
- We will meet to discuss your preliminary objectives for the project.
- We will develop an outline brief describing functions, uses, and spaces required.
- We will review site options and identify regulatory issues.
- We will review the planning viability of the project and your ideas.
- We will identify potential solutions in outline form.
- We will prepare a conceptual budget for the project.
- We will prepare a preliminary schedule for the project.
Outcome: a Vision and Strategy Review report that you can use to get an accurate proposal from us or from any other architect – it is yours to keep.
If you would like to discuss this further, obtain a project-specific fee quote, or set an appointment to begin the process, please call us at (860) 651-6751, or email Randy Cole at email@example.com.